At Fed Pig Supper Club, Chef & Pitmaster Rob Sonderman showcases his culinary expertise and offers up a fancy version of Federalist Pig. Once a month, he will present a new meticulously crafted menu that goes beyond our regular menu offerings and put a smokey spin on gourmet cuisine from all over the world.See Upcoming Dates
About the Club
- This is a full-service dine-in experience, in our newly renovated dining room.
- One ticket covers one guest.
- One beer or non-alcoholic beverage will be included with every ticket.
- Some guests will be seated at a communal table. Everyone who comes to Fed Pig is cool, so no big whoop- BBQ is supposed to be shared together!
- There is no cross-over with our Monthly BBQ Box in terms of recipes and menus. Supper Club is a different program and experience… but definitely check out the Monthly BBQ Box, too!
Thursday, December 7th, 6PM
Embrace the warmth of Indian spices and the joy of festive feasting. Immerse yourself in a culinary celebration that pays homage to the rich tapestry of Indian cuisine.
Fried Paneer Pakora w/ Green Tamarind Chutney
Begin with a traditional Indian favorite flipped by Fed Pig, perfectly fried and served with a tangy tamarind chutney.
Brussels Sprout Chaat
Discover a modern twist on classic chaat with Brussels sprouts, creating a delightful merger of textures and spices.
Oxtail Curry w/ Chana & Paratha
Dive into the rich flavors of Indian curry as tender oxtail mingles with chickpeas. Dip away with freshly made paratha.
Kheer w/ Pistachio Caramel
Indulge in the velvety sweetness of Kheer, adorned with a decadent pistachio caramel topping.
January: Southern Comfort
Thursday, January 11th, 6PM
Kick off the new year with a taste of Southern comfort that warms the soul. Join us for a homestyle Supper Club soirée that lifts Southern classics to new heights, offering a delectable homage to the flavors that define comfort and community.
Smoky Shrimp and Grits
Experience the heartwarming flavors of the South with succulent smoked shrimp served atop creamy grits.
Black-eyed Pea Salad
Embrace the Southern tradition of black-eyed peas with a Fed Pig twist.
Chicken Fried Steak w/ Smashed Potatoes & Gravy
A Southern staple brought to a whole new level.
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Chef Rob doesn't mess around when it comes to pineapples and cake.